Learn the mindset and mental tools required to blow past your competition, stay relevant and continuously innovative.
If you want more innovation in your work and business this is the podcast for you.
Learn from my 20 years of experience as a designer and the concepts I learned from sales, marketing, PR, and other design professionals that win clients and awards.
New episodes every Tuesday morning.
- When it comes to innovation, mistakes are not just inevitable, they're a must. But they also don't have to be public embarrassments. In fact, the more mistakes you can make, sooner in the project, the better you can innovate. In this episode I'll talk about the 3 options you have when making a mistake and […]
- Do you see your world as train tracks or roads? I used to feel like my world was train tracks. My language was all about being on the right track or being on or off track. Your mindset, the way you see the world either closes you off or opens you up to what you […]
- If you could know the date and time your industry was going to be disrupted, would you do something about it? Most industries have indicators that let you know something's coming. Unfortunately, most of us have plenty of excuses that keep us from moving. In this episode, I talk about what you can do about […]
- Given society norms, it may seem ironic that it's really the lab level or less commercial innovation that has the more far reaching affects. In this episode, I talk about three recent innovations, why they are significant, the thought processes behind them and how you can use those lessons. For more information, you can read […]
- Breaking past the status quo isn't just about you, it's also about gaining acceptance in the market. Changing your status quo is more about your mindset than your audience size, products, or services. But, don't expect to stay relevant in the market if you don't change your mindset.