Learn the mindset and mental tools required to blow past your competition, stay relevant and continuously innovative.
If you want more innovation in your work and business this is the podcast for you.
Learn from my 20 years of experience as a designer and the concepts I learned from sales, marketing, PR, and other design professionals that win clients and awards.
New episodes every Tuesday morning.
- A friend of mine asked if the books I've read or am interested in have influenced my creativity. The conclusion I come to may surprise you. You may even disagree with me. But, I there are a few books and authors who have influenced me over the years. Here are a few of them: The […]
- There is a time and place to not innovate. In this episode I explore the lessons I've learned about when it's best to not innovate. Through examples, we'll explore what may be the better option and what a holistic approach to design will buy you.
- If the last thing you did still feels big to you, you haven't grown. I've heard that from mentors, speakers and authors. The reality is, we all have that thing (or two) that still feels big. But, moving to a growth mindset can boost your creativity and innovative mind. In the episode I explore two […]
- When it comes to innovation, mistakes are not just inevitable, they're a must. But they also don't have to be public embarrassments. In fact, the more mistakes you can make, sooner in the project, the better you can innovate. In this episode I'll talk about the 3 options you have when making a mistake and […]
- Do you see your world as train tracks or roads? I used to feel like my world was train tracks. My language was all about being on the right track or being on or off track. Your mindset, the way you see the world either closes you off or opens you up to what you […]